sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

Still very much in character

Impresionante noticia de la que me entero gracias a Tarkel I el Breve:
Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie

Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie. (...)

Harrelson, who is being sued by another TMZ photographer for an alleged assault in 2006, did not deny his involvement.

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist. "With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.
¿Quién no defendería a su hija de un ataque zombie, eh? ¡Si alguien ve a la Patiño, disparad a la cabeza!


Por si Harrelson no fuera ya GRANDE por hacer de Mickey Knox en Asesinos Natos, ahora esto.

(mmmhhh, hace años que no veo esa película...)

1 comentario:

  1. Peliculón...y esa Juliette...and the Licks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Jv6VsN_zs&feature=related

    ResponderEliminar

Cada comentario te da un punto de experiencia. Usa tu recién adquirido poder con sabiduría.